1. After logging in to your Client Area. Select "Services".
2. Select the shared hosting plan for which you want the email accounts to be created.
3. Scroll down to the section "MySQL Databases".
1. Login to cPanel account. (How to login to cpanel?)
2. Scroll down to the section "Databases".
3. Select MySQL Database Wizard.
4. Follow the steps required.
If you still are not able to create email accounts, please submit a ticket and we will create the email accounts for you.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can create or add FTP accounts using Hosting Control Panel Account.1. Login to cPanel...
You can create email accounts in 1 Host Web using your client area or hosting control panel...
Most of the web hosting companies have automatic backups. But we strongly suggest that...
Please follow the instruction to configure email account to out look Secure SSL/TLS Settings...