1. After logging in to your Client Area. Select "Services".
2. Select the shared hosting plan for which you want the email accounts to be created.
3. Scroll down to the section "Quick Shortcuts".
4. Select Subdomains.
1. Login to cPanel account. (How to login to cpanel?)
2. Scroll down to the section "Domains".
3. Select Subdomains.
4. Add the subdomain you want to.
If you still are not able to create email accounts, please submit a ticket and we will create the email accounts for you.
- Email, SSL
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Please follow the instruction to configure email account to out look Secure SSL/TLS Settings...
You can access your email accounts using the client area. Client Area: 1. After logging in to...
You can create email accounts in 1 Host Web using your client area or hosting control panel...
You can create or add FTP accounts using Hosting Control Panel Account.1. Login to cPanel...