1. After logging in to your Client Area. Select "Services".
2. Select the shared hosting plan for which you want the email accounts to be created.
3. Scroll down to the section "Quick Shortcuts".
4. Scroll down to the section "Forwarders".
1. Login to cPanel account. (How to login to cpanel?)
2. Scroll down to the section "Email Management Tools".
3. Select Email Forwarders.
4. Add the email id which you want to forward.
5. Now add the email id for which you want to have all emails to be forwarded to your account.
If you still are not able to create email accounts, please submit a ticket and we will create the email accounts for you.
- email forwarders, create email forwarder, forward emails to gmail, add email forwarder
- 5 Users Found This Useful
You can access your hosting control panel using the client area. Client Area: 1. After logging in...
You can create email accounts in 1 Host Web using your client area or hosting control panel...
You can create or add FTP accounts using Hosting Control Panel Account.1. Login to cPanel...
You can access your email accounts using the client area. Client Area: 1. After logging in to...
You can create autoresponders for email accounts in 1 Host Web using your client area or hosting...