Below are the steps to be followed in order to set up Reverse DNS (RDNS):
- Login to your account and select Services Tab.
- Select the Dedicated Server for which the rdns has to be set up for Dedicated IP's.
- Scroll down to Dedicated Server Management Dashboard and then select Server Management.
- Under Total Associated IP's select Manage PTR Records.
- Add the required PTR records for RDNS setup. If you are changing the PTR records then first you will need to delete the old records and then add the new records.
If you need any help please create a support ticket and we will be happy to reply as soon as possible.